Skype & Zoom Internet Counselling is a therapeutic intervention for individuals seeking secure & remote access to a therapist.
Video counselling process is for individuals, couples and small therapy groups. It offers the same services as other counselling offered by Portsmouth Counsellor, but with the convenience of being available from your home or office video devices.
Video devices include: PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, Smartphones and Tablets running Android or iOS.
The software is free to install – or can be loaded via your web browser.
You’ll be sent joining instructions when you first make contact with Dean to arrange an initial session.
Who is Skype/Zoom Video Counselling for?
- Wishes to gain the same therapeutic experience as offered by Portsmouth Counsellor but cannot travel to the therapist’s Portsmouth locations.
- Is unable to meet with a therapist face-to-face.
- Wishes to work specifically with Dean Richardson but who is unable to travel to his Portsmouth consultation location.
Overview Video Counselling.
The counselling follows similar therapeutic processes, boundaries & basic service as with all other counselling services:
- The counselling relationship takes place online only – counsellor and client never meet face-to-face.
- Counselling is multimedia/video-based.
- You get the same weekly 50-minutes professional attendance from a fully qualified therapist that you would get if attending face-to-face therapy.
- Your counselling session room can be accessed by computer, smart phone, tablet etc. If attending group sessions your tablet or mobile device may not be compatible – check with Skype.com or Zoom.com
- Don’t have to travel to Portsmouth.
Skype & Zoom Internet counselling continues either for an agreed fixed number of sessions, or on an ongoing basis until both client and counsellor agree that matters have shifted sufficiently that the counselling can conclude.
For more information…
See https://HavantCounselling.com/video where this services is detailed with more information.Contact me…
(Image (c) nyuhuhuu / Flickr)